top of page
  • Writer's pictureWA Cattlemen's Association

FSA Disaster Program Availability

The Farm Service Agency provides assistance to qualifying farmers and ranchers within Washington State to help them recover from production or physical losses due to natural disaster events such as the recent wildfires that our state and ranchers have endured. This assistance is provided through FSA’s Emergency Loan Program or one of its many disaster programs. The outline below provides a quick overview of FSA’s disaster programs that may be available in response to fire and flooding as well as brief descriptions of qualifying persons and eligibility information.

Notice of Losses (NOL) for programs such as ELAP, LIP, NAP, and TAP are required to be filed timely and may be filed by phone, email, or by appointment. Please see each specific program description for required NOL filing timeframe as deadlines vary between programs.

**Please note that some programs such as ECP, EFRP, EM, and TAP require that environmental reviews are complete prior to actions being taken that are associated with the application. It is critical that no work begins prior to receiving notice of approval from FSA on the required environmental review.

Click on the button on our WCA homepage that says FSA Disaster Program for more information.

29 views0 comments


bottom of page