2023 Jenny Lynn Stiles-Hudson Memorial Scholarship
Jenny was a young, energetic woman who advocated for agriculture and was dedicated to God, her family and the Beef Industry. She never took no for an answer and knew she could accomplish anything she set her mind on. She truly exemplified the hope of the future for the Beef Industry.
$500.00 Scholarship: $500.00 received at the beginning of Fall Semester/Quarter.
- Must be a Washington Resident
- Undergraduate or Graduate Student
- Must be enrolling in a 2-year community/technical college or a 4-year college/university
- Application must be postmarked by October 15, 2023 for the 2022/23 school year.
- Scholarship recipient will be announced after the WCA Convention