Drought Resources

For producers experiencing hot and dry conditions and/or drought in our State, here are helpful resources:

US Drought Monitor

WA DOE Statewide Conditions

FSA Livestock Forage Disaster Program Eligibility Tool

USDA Disaster Assistance At a Glance

ELAP - Emergency Assistance for Livestock, Honeybees, and Farm-raised Fish Program (ELAP)

LIP - Livestock Indemnity Program (LIP)

LFP - Livestock Forage Disaster Program

Noninsured Crop Disaster Assistance Program (NAP)

CRP Emergency Haying and Grazing Information

CRP Application

Emergency Conservation Program (ECP)

Contact your local FSA office as soon as possible and report your losses for crops and animals, along with nursery and Christmas Trees. Find the contact information for your local FSA using this link.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our WCA office and we can assist with answering your questions or directing you to the appropriate state agency to talk too.