Our next executive committee meeting will be June 19th in Pullman, WA. We would enjoy having some members attend who we don’t usually see, local input on WCA issues.
10 am – 12:45 pm WSU Beef Center, Country Club Road, Pullman, WA –
- Presentations from WSU research/teaching/extension faculty & staff: Veterinary Medicine, Wolf interaction on cow stress, Economics, and Animal Science have been invited to share research
- Look at facilities and cows (they will be AIing some) and meet Brent and Nick (management of WSU cattle)
- Lunch (informal and some more research discussions)
12:45 – 1:00 pm Travel to campus
1 pm- 4:00 pm Executive meeting in Clark Hall, WSU Pullman Campus
- Officer, District & Committee Reports
- WAG & ESA Update
- Reminder to attend July 18th WCA Annual Range Tour
- Bull Test/Sale (having a conference call with consignors the night before)
- Brand Update
- All Ag Legislative Tour Report
Please RSVP by June 13th so we have enough lunch and drinks for everyone. This is a great opportunity to interact with WSU and WCA leadership! There is a possibility the new CAHNRS Dean will be joining us for lunch.